Master Note Reading from Open to 9th Position (Frets 0-13)
Designed for note reading mastery, The Missing Method for Guitar Note Reading Series works progressively from one string to the next, through every key. If you are looking to get started with note reading or improve your note reading skills in the most commonly used areas of the fretboard, this bundle including the first three books of the five book series is for you. With this bundle you will first establish a foundation in note reading and then move to playing in the areas of the neck many guitarists love most, with the warmest and richest tones.
Included in this bundle:
- The Missing Method for Guitar, Book 1: Note Reading in the Open Position (Frets 0-4) (view preview)
- The Missing Method for Guitar, Book 2: Note Reading in the 5th Position (Frets 5-8) (view preview)
- The Missing Method for Guitar, Book 3: Note Reading in the 9th Position (Frets 9-13) (view preview)
Each book includes access to streaming audio files, step-by-step lessons and ample practice exercises and sample songs so you can master each lesson before moving on to the next.
When you've completed these books, you will:
- Have an understanding of basic music theory
- Understand the circle of fifths and how it's used
- Know how to read standard notation and play a variety of rhythms in various time signatures
- Know how to read and play every note in every key in open, 5th, and 9th positions (frets 0-13)
- Know how to play a variety of scales, including one and two octave scales, relative minor, and scales in thirds
- Be able to sight read most sheet music
- Be a more competent and confident musician
The best price and lifetime updates
This bundle is not only the most cost-effective way to get Books 1-3 of The Missing Method for Guitar Note Reading Series, but the bundle comes with lifetime updates. That means that any new editions of any of these titles we create, you'll receive access to free of charge.
Scroll up to order your bundle and get started mastering your fretboard today.