Guitar Sheets Staff Paper
The perfect blank staff paper book for any guitar player, guitar teacher, or guitar student!
Every guitar player, regardless of experience, needs to be able to write down things they’re learning, from songs they’re working on to their own music. With the Guitar Sheets Staff Paper Journal from The Missing Method for Guitar, you can do just that!
Included in this book:
- 80 pages of treble clef manuscript paper (11 staves per page)
- 30 pages that combine both tab and staff paper (6 per page)
- 8.5 x 11″ bound paperback with premium matte cover
It’s one big book of staff paper and more!
- How to tune your guitar
- A chart featuring all the basic chords
- Major and minor scales, including harmonic minor
- Pentatonic Scales
- How to read tablature
- How to read standard notation
Remember: besides practice, nothing helps you learn and process new information better than taking time to write things down.
The Missing Method Guitar Sheets Staff Paper book will allow you to do just that. Order your copy and get started today.